I was browsing Pinterest for a new hamburger recipe and found a few that looked good but kind of put my own together.
*1 lb ground beef
* 1/2 tsp garlic powder
* 1/2 tsp onion powder
* 1/2 tsp parsley
* a sprinkle of pepper
* 1/4 cup Ranch Dressing
* 1/2 tsp Season Salt
* slices of cheese
* hamburger buns
1. Mix all the ingredients with the ground beef in a bowl. (Get dirty, use your hands!)
2. Let it sit for about 30 minutes to soak in the flavors.
3. Heat the pan and at the same toast your buns.
4. Put buns aside while you make burger patties out of your beef mixture.
5. Put patties in the pan and cook on high heat. Let the burgers cook on each side about 5 minutes or until no longer pink and only flip ONCE!!! (I know, hard to do but do it!)
6. After you flip your burger to cook the other side, wait for a few minutes before putting your slice of cheese onto your burger and let it melt.
7. When burger is cooked how you like it, put it on your bun and add any and all condiments you want.
*for those that use pinterest, feel free to pin this!!!*
With the way things have been happening lately, I wasn't sure how my Easter weekend was going to be looking. If I was going to have my son or not. Therefore, Saturday evening, I decided to boil some eggs in prep to dye some eggs Sunday, April 1st. No, not an April Fool's joke.
I found out my brother and his friends were coming over that day as well so it was a great day to dye eggs, so he could see his nephew color eggs.
We used some very old mugs and, instead of typical Easter egg dye, we used Kool Aid. Yes, you can find out how here (click this link).
I am a stay at home mom looking for a job while going from married to single. This blog is just thoughts on a day to day basis about my life and how more and more, I am ending up or sounding like my own mother.