Friday, March 4, 2011

Me! Challenge: Week 9

I know I missed last week and POSSIBLY the week before that. I am not sure anymore. Things are moving WAY too fast for me to remember much of anything.
This week I did so much but did I do it for me is the question.
I do 2 things (that I recall for myself).
The first thing I did was do a mommy and me date with my lil man to the Dallas Zoo Monday morning. Yes, it was cold. Yes, it was windy. But you know what, it was just him and I and the exotic beautiful creatures the Lord put on this Earth. It was a fun day. We took many photos, rode the carousel together and even ate the same lunch. It was a perfect day.
I also set up a one-on-one session with our counselor. Yes, it was technically only 50 minutes long instead of an hour because she was 10 minutes late due to being blocked out of her building parking lot by a police that had some teens pulled over. Either way, it was GREAT to get what I could off my chest to a "neutral" party and to hear some things I have been telling myself for 7 years now. So, in a way, it made me feel better to know that I wasn't delusional, I wasn't wrong and most of all, I can admit to anything in that office and it won't go anywhere. It was great! I actually came out of that office feeling a weight lifted off my shoulders.


Now It's Your Turn!
What did you do this week to get your groove back?

Photobucket


1 comment:

penguinsandladybugs said...

I really love your ME activities this week! I especially love that you went to see a counselor. Healthy people have therapists....and that is just so cool!