I was browsing Pinterest for a new hamburger recipe and found a few that looked good but kind of put my own together.
*1 lb ground beef
* 1/2 tsp garlic powder
* 1/2 tsp onion powder
* 1/2 tsp parsley
* a sprinkle of pepper
* 1/4 cup Ranch Dressing
* 1/2 tsp Season Salt
* slices of cheese
* hamburger buns
1. Mix all the ingredients with the ground beef in a bowl. (Get dirty, use your hands!)
2. Let it sit for about 30 minutes to soak in the flavors.
3. Heat the pan and at the same toast your buns.
4. Put buns aside while you make burger patties out of your beef mixture.
5. Put patties in the pan and cook on high heat. Let the burgers cook on each side about 5 minutes or until no longer pink and only flip ONCE!!! (I know, hard to do but do it!)
6. After you flip your burger to cook the other side, wait for a few minutes before putting your slice of cheese onto your burger and let it melt.
7. When burger is cooked how you like it, put it on your bun and add any and all condiments you want.
*for those that use pinterest, feel free to pin this!!!*
Lego Box Tutorial
5 hours ago