Monday, June 6, 2011

Meet Me on Monday



No you aren't delusional, this one is only 4 questions this time around. Maybe Java will change it back to 5 the next week. We shall see.

Questions:

1.  What is was the last piece of candy that you ate?
2.  Do you "read" in the bathroom?
3.  I can't stand when someone _________?
4.  Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1.  What is the last piece of candy that you ate?
I would have to say the last piece of candy I ate was a Twix bar my hubby brought home one night from the gas station. I actually still haven't finished it as it had 4 bars in a package. I only ate one or two I believe. 




2. Do you "read" in the bathroom?
I actually LOL'd at this question. I do not. Well, okay I lied. I sometimes do but that is if I am waiting for my straightener to heat up or I am doing my make up and I read emails or Facebook statuses but I do not read on the toilet! I don't even read in the tub because somehow or another the book always gets wet. 


3. I can't stand when someone ____________?
Oh my goodness, I could make a list but if I have a choice for only one option it would have to be that I cannot stand it when someone stands in the middle of the aisle at the grocery store nah that isn't it. I can't stand it when someone doesn't turn on their blinker to signal they are turning yet they slam on their brakes in the middle of the road. That isn't it either. Oooooh I got it. I can't stand it when someone is on their cell phone in a small space and feels the need to yell over the other end. It's like they think the other person on the other line can't hear them. I do not care to hear your phone conversation! Really! 






4. Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping?
We get paid every 2 weeks and typically we will grocery shop at the beginning of every month but will go every now and then and get bread or milk or the whatever it is we need if we need it. 


Link up below









No comments: