Monday, June 13, 2011

Sunburn, Kidney Stones, Popped and How 'Bout Them Mavs?!?!?!

So, I have neglected my blog for a whole week it seems. There is a good explanation this time for that.
I had several photos to edit from a couple sessions at first. Then I thought it might be good to spend some quality time with the kiddos so I took them to the pool and to the park for some fun.
Excited to be at the pool...can't ya tell
Hiding from mommy...and being silly
Playing some Basketball with step son
After all that, I was quite sunburned...only on the front side. It actually wasn't bad until 2 days afterwards. But that is where my week really got moving along.
I ended up taking hubby to the hospital around midnight on Friday due to some back pains. I kept telling it was possibly kidney stones again and he denied it and got a little bit huffy about it so I took him to the ER. We were there for 4 hours (like I had expected) and turns out they were able to find a stone BARELY out of the kidney 3mm in size. They also found 2 more in his left kidney and 1 in his right that we are unsure of when they will make their presence known. He seemed to be feeling fine the next day or so as he was able to visit me and the boys at the pool while playing Angry Birds on his phone

It wasn't until that same night that I realized....while laying in bed...that I pop my ankles, toes and fingers a lot more than I do any other time of the day. I am not sure why. My fingers and toes tend to hurt more then and I can feel them needing to be popped, especially during a storm. I guess I need to "crack" that habit (pun intended).
And last but not least, how about them Mavs??? Champions of 2011 NBA! I am not a bit fan of Baskeball but I watched the last 4 minutes of the 4th quarter last night and witness a glorious win for Dallas.

I will TRY my best to blog at least one post a day to keep everyone on their toes!

No comments: