Thursday, January 19, 2012

Truth

We all lie. We are all humans. Anyone who says they have never lied or don't lie is just lying. But what I don't understand is why is it so hard to tell the truth? I can understand if you are protecting someone and it isn't your right to tell the other person anything so you lie about it, that is one good reason to lie (at least in my opinion). When you are no longer with someone you were with for a very long time and you start seeing someone else, shouldn't the other person have a right to know? I am not even divorced and I found out that my husband is dating someone else. I HAVE PROOF! He denies it and changes the subject each time it is brought up. How hard is it to just say "hey, you know what, I don't love you and never really truly loved you and yes, we aren't divorced yet but I have moved on". Okay, maybe not like THAT but is it really that hard? Why make me find out from friends and the internet? Why not just tell me even after seeing the proof that you are dating someone. Someone doesn't say "so and so is a lot better than anyone I've ever dated" or "yes you can say that" when asked if so and so is your boyfriend/girlfriend if you aren't even dating or together. Friends are one thing but friends don't say they are dating or boyfriend/girlfriend. This whole situation just makes me more angry because him being around some other girl was the reason I left him in the first place. I* just don't get it. I don't care if anyone judges me for putting my "dirty laundry" out to air online but this is my blog and these are my thoughts and if you don't want to read it 1) don't follow me or 2) stop reading! Simple as that.
I am still young (not even 30) and going through my first divorce with a child involved and I need to get things out in the open. I can't keep quiet about it and one thing I will not keep quiet about or stand by and watch happen is a man cheating on his wife. At least have the balls to tell her that you are with someone else. NOT THAT HARD.

No comments: