Thursday, April 28, 2011

Blogging From Phone

Hello fellow blowers/readers
I haven't posted in a while due to no internet. Yes, we haven't paid the bill but it started out with bad winds and rain so we decided we are going to switch providers.
I had a wonderful easter with my family at my mother's house. I found out that I don't just sound like y mother, apparently I dress like her too. We both went to Kohls and bought the same skirt. If you want to get technical, I bought my skirt before she bought hers.
I will have to add picture when I have internet a itsnot letting me add from phone.

I got news yesterday I will be directing the older group at church camp again this summer. I'm very excited for that! We didn't think there would be a camp this summer.

I am dog sitting for my cousin for 5 days so I will be tending to a very hyper Jack Russell. Will blog more when I can.



No comments: