Monday, April 4, 2011

Meet Me On Monday



Questions:

1.  If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2.  Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
3.  Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
4.  What is your favorite candle scent?
5.  Coffee or tea?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1.  If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Java said she could live off of bread but I'm sorry, I couldn't do it as I did that for almost a week when I got my wisdom teeth out and I was TIRED of bread. 
I would have to say that I would want to eat chocolate covered pretzels. I love pretzels but I love chocolate and I would have to have them together!!


2. Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
If I am not busy on Mondays, I will write my blog that day. If I know I will be busy or forget about it, I will write it on Sunday (if it is posted on the host site then) and then just schedule it to post Monday sometime. I like to be early on everything though


3. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No and I want to put this on record that I hope it stays that way


4. What is your favorite candle scent?
Black Cherry. I buy it every time I get candles. 


5. Coffee or tea?
Tea....nope...sweet tea. Once I get a glass of that, I have to keep drinking it all day!









No comments: