Sunday, April 10, 2011

Meet Me on Monday


Questions:

1.  Who would be your dream celebrity date?
2.  Do you have any food restrictions?
3.  How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?
4.  Sausage or bacon?
5.  Do you Google, Bing or Yahoo?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1.  Who would be your dream celebrity date?
Johnny Depp, please!






2. Do you have any food restrictions?
Not that I can think of. There are times I restrict myself from eating too much chocolate or sweets! HA 






3. How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?
An hour pretty much if I have to shower.






4. Sausage or Bacon?
BACON!!!!






5. Do you Google, Bing or Yahoo?
I YAHOO!!!!!




5 comments:

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Johnny Depp is a good choice. I could look into his eyes all day long!

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Bacon seems to be the consensus - reminds me of the dog treat commercial - Bacon, Bacon, Bacon!

I'm in Texas too!

Glynis said...

I love the title of your blog. Johnny Depp would be an interesting person to date. I love all the odd roles that he plays.
New follower from hop and it's nice to meet you.
Stop by http://momsinvent.blogspot.com/ and get to know me.

dtbrents said...

I love Johnny Depp. He's a great actor. Your blog is very pretty. Doylene

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm your new follower from the "meet me on Monday" list (though I haven't done it yet, haha). I love the title of your blog!