Friday, April 29, 2011

Truly a Fairy Tale

Did you wake up super early to watch the most romantic wedding ever? You know, the Royal Wedding between Catherine and William.
I am raising my hand. I set my alarm for 3:30am and flipped the channel to E!
I missed the Beckhams' arrival but saw Sir Elton John's arrival. It was such a great moment for me to see him there as he was a great friend of Princess Diana.
I was anxious to see the dress but I was truly more interested in watching the vows and to s
listen in if Catherine butchered William's name. She did not. You go girl! 4 names thrown in with nerves and anxiety can really mess you up.
Catherine looked beautiful and classy and very modest yet elegant in what I would say is a Grace Kelly look-a-like dress. I would've imagined her more in a form fitting gown with trumpet lace sleeves and a mermaid type bottom half. Either way she was beautiful!
Princes William and Harry both looked very dapper in their military colors. I have to say I stood up in my living room when the Arch Bishop of Canterbury stated "does anyone have any reason these 2 aha,l not be married" (or whatever lol) and said "yes, me!" I was broken hearted to here he would be married but very happy by the end of the wedding. They truly are in love and are a very beautiful couple.
I want to close this by congratulating the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on their wedding and MANY years of happiness.



No comments: