Tuesday, October 4, 2011

30 Days of Me - Day 13

Day 13 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

To whom it may concern:
(You know who you are if you are reading this!)

I love you and we've been through our fair share of ups and downs, we have even had our disagreements on certain aspects of my life as well. I want you to know that you did teach me some things along the way and I am grateful that I was fortunate enough to have you in my life.

You cannot take back the hurtful things you have said. Yes, sometimes, as humans, we say things we may not mean but the things you have said.....you would only say if you truly meant them.

I really trusted in you and was shocked when things didn’t go how I expected. It made me trust less in you and made me really doubt my whole world. I know this is not all about you and I need to take responsibility in this as well. We have to learn from our experiences, we have to grow from them or we are forced to learn greater lessons because we are then just repeating things.

I do hope one day that you will find happiness because everyone does deserve to have something dear in their life to hold on to.

No comments: