Saturday, October 29, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Well I want to say that none of our boys did well last night.
Rangers lost to the Cardinals and my high school alumni Fighting Farmers lost their rival game, YET AGAIN. Grrrr.
So since the ending of the 30 day challenge, I have been what seems like crazy busy.
I went to Waco for a camp meeting and still need to get my resume and reference letters turned in for that. On top of all that, I am trying to plan some free photo sessions so I can get some "teens" on my portfolio as well as planning out mini sessions for the month of November. Along with all that, I have been trying to interview and get a job with Glamour Shots portrait studio. Still waiting to hear from them if I have the job or not.
Last night, I took my 5 yr old to my alumni rival game "Battle of the Axe"

Our mascot "Fighting Farmer: Big John"

The Football players

(Taken from my friend's Facebook) Waiting for our team to run through the sign

"The Band that Marches with Pride" (Our high school band)

Either way, it has been busy and tonight I am attending a Halloween Party with some friends and then Halloween is Monday so I will be taking the kiddos out for that. Then November starts. Where has this year gone?

No comments: