Friday, October 14, 2011

30 Days of Me - Day 23

Day 23 - Something you never leave the house without.


Today is a simple day! I never leave the house without my cell phone. It has my GPS on it incase my GPS in my car doesn't have the place I am looking for. It has all my contacts incase I do get lost because neither of my GPS's are working so I can call my hubby or whoever else that isn't as directionally challenged as myself. It also has a camera and video camera on it incase I am out and about at Walmart and just want to pull up a lawn chair and just start snapping photos/videos for The People of Walmart. On top of that it also has a clock so I know what time it is and it has many apps on it to tell me where the cheapest gas is, Kids Eat Free restaurants are, what the weather is, etc.
So it comes in VERY handy and I TRY my hardest not to leave the house without it!

No comments: