Monday, May 9, 2011

Award Time Again

I said on Mother's Day I would much rather receive thanks, respect and appreciation than gifts or flowers. BUT, when it comes to my blog, all I truly care about is the support I get from all you readers out there. Some readers are so great that they even offer out an award here and there.
Naila from Just the Stuff You Know handed me this Versitile Blogger award and I want to thank her for it.

The rules to this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person that has given you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 blogs you feel deserve the award
4. Contact those bloggers and let them know about the reward

So, 7 things about me....that I haven't shared before....
1. I have an addiction to gum. Yet, I have not had ONE piece since my oral surgery at the end of March.
2. I can watch tv, surf the net and talk on the phone all at the same time.
3. I may seem like a people person and a very strong patient person yet I HATE big groups of people, I am very emotional and I am NOWHERE near patient.
4. I just found out that weeding the yard, garden/flower bed is a very relaxing task.
5. I would very much like to travel more often.
6. I hate sitting around watching tv or being on the computer. I would much rather have a lot to do than NOTHING to do. I get bored EASILY.
7. I like receiving blogger awards so don't be shy.

Now to pass this on to....FIFTEEN bloggers??? Holy moly that is a lot. Okay these aren't in any order.


Okay, I don't read that many blogs so I cannot hand this to 15 bloggers. 



No comments: