Monday, May 2, 2011

Bad Weather, Sickies, and One Dead Terrorist

What a great way to start May, huh?

I'm sick...again. I'm telling you, it's from my son's soon to be elementary school. We went for registration last month and that is where he picked up Strep and generously gave it to me. 2 weeks later, I take his shot records to the school and 2 days later I am stuffy and had a sore throat. My throat is no longer sore but dang it if I can't breathe.

Then again, with all this crazy weather lately. Today we have freezing cold drizzle/rain and occasional thunder. It was in the high 80's last couple weeks and now it's reading 46* today.

On a lighter note, Osama Bin Laden is dead. So the President says. They say DNA matched yet they also say they buried his body at sea. I don't believe anyone will truly know it's true until we all see the body and face of this monster. But what does this mean for the U.S? Are we safer or will our terrorist alerts stay at orange or red? One way or another, I pray our soldiers stay safe and come home soon to their families.


1 comment:

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Hope you are doing ok!

I just gave you an award. Come check it out. Peace...Naila Moon

http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2011/05/again-i-say.html