Saturday, May 14, 2011

Review: Degree Ultra Clear Red Satin

I'm sure, like many of you out there, have had your body get used to your deodorant over the years and switch out every so often to find the one that is right for you.

I grew up using Secret (like most women I am sure) and after a while I noticed it was not covering my "stink" so I switched to Dove and then it happened again. Therefore about a year ago, I switched to Degree as I have seen so many commercials advertising how wonderful this deodorant was. It is a great deodorant, dont get me wrong, but whenever I would work up a sweat, I would have to reapply. I was running low and ran to the store to get more. I still wanted to keep the Degree as it works great (just not when I am extra sweaty) and I found this Degree Ultra Clear Red Satin. A new scent. Also I read that it is unbeatable when it comes to white marks left from the deodorant. I decided to give it a try.




I started using this product yesterday after a shower and even at 3am when I woke up from my "power nap" (don't ask) I was getting whiffs of something very floral and very sweet. I kept smelling my hair and my wrists thinking "man, I have got to get more of this spray at Bath and Body Works" as I typically spritz myself after a shower and I came to realize it was my deodorant. It had lasted me from my shower (in the morning) until even the wee hours of the following morning. 

The smell isn't the only thing I love about the product. It is actually unbelieveably clear. 

Yes, it has a white stick but this sucker is "Little Black Dress" approved. I am one to put deodorant on AFTER I already put on my dark shirt/dress and this is one of those put it on before you put your clothes on and it still won't leave white streaks. It really goes on clear. It also doesn't sting after shaving your underarms and it doesn't pull at your skin. It goes on silky smooth. 

And, again, that isn't all. If you want to try it out for yourself, go here to get yourself a $1 off coupon. 

***I was not given this product to test out nor was I paid to write this review. I bought it all on my own as I am a grown up and can make my own choices and I decided to share it with the rest of you fine folks (women) out there. ***

No comments: