Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday Treats






I am going to attempt to start my own blog hop. It is called Tuesday Treats. Every Tuesday, you can post a recipe to your blog that either your family enjoys, one you plan on using, or an old family recipe from your grandparents. If you have a photo to go with your recipe, that would be great too!

I love to cook and with my husband's new work schedule, it means there will be more "me time" in the kitchen slaving over the stove cooking!

I am excited to try out to recipes.

Sausage Pie

1 lb pork sausage
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 bunch of green onions, chopped
3 cups milk
1 ½ cups Bisquick mix
6 eggs
Salt & Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brown sausage and onions, drain.
Using a mixer, mix eggs, milk, and Bisquick. 
Layer the following in a 9x13 pan:
sausage and onions
shredded cheese
milk mixture
Bake for 35-40 minutes until brown and set. Serve with fresh fruit in compote and bread/muffin.
Serves 8-10 people.

This is a favorite in my house. I actually just made it last night and it is almost gone. You will have no problem with left overs with this easy to fix meal.




No comments: