Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Typical Day of a Stay At Home Mom

Typically in a day, I will let the dogs outside, make breakfast for my lil man, watch some TV, surf the net...maybe blog once in a while, make lil man some lunch, watch more tv, play with the dogs, run some errands, surf the net a bit more and then cook dinner and watch TV/movies with the family then off to bed to do it all over again. 

The past 2 days, I have had a son in school. I still cannot believe my baby is in school. Today, I allowed my husband to walk him to class and when he got back in the truck he looked at me and said "Now, I know if I choked up a bit, you were bawling your eyes out!" Give it, I did not BAWL but I did cry many times yesterday. 


During the past few days, whether on the computer or on my phone, my Facebook family and friends have been there to keep my mind occupied. I have had many laughs as well as a few tears but either way, they have been there for me! 


Typically by the end of the day, a relaxing long shower will help me ease the stresses of the day. In fact, it helped a lot today after loading several things from our old house which we THOUGHT we sold (they backed out). Also, when I picked up lil man from school he seemed to not want to talk about his day but I found out that was because he was a bit embarrassed that he grabbed someone else's lunch by accident and didn't want to tell us. I sent him to his room because....well...he just needed a nap so that was the best way to get him to take one and he did. Lil man slept for almost 2 hours and then woke up telling me he needed breakfast. Now, he is coloring and cutting out pictures before we go make some dinner together!


My life is about to get a bit hectic with lil man in school, hubby working at his shop, and me starting a job soon but the good part comes when I am not home while my baby is at school. They say it will get easier with time but it is still hard knowing he is not home with me like he has been for the past 5 years.

No comments: