Thursday, September 29, 2011

30 Days of Me - Day 8

Day 8 - Something you hate about yourself and what you can do to change it.

Are we really on Day 8 already?!?! Wow!

I can think right off the top of my head one thing I hate about myself. That thing would be the way I think of myself. I have the mind of an eating disorder patient. I have lost 25 pounds and anytime I eat and I get full...not comfortable...but FULL...I feel like I gained it all back. I look at myself and see a bulge of stomach and think I am fat. I used to have a really low self esteem and after losing the weight, I was finally able to wear a bikini this summer with confidence but now I'm starting to look at myself again as fat. I know I am not. I tell myself that all the time. Each morning, though, I have to stand on the scale and then each night before I go to bed. I need to just take the scale OUT of reach and out of sight.
So, I think what I will do is make a challenge for myself to NOT weigh myself for a week and then just to eat whatever I want but not to FILL up on it but to eat enough to where I am comfortable and each time I feel like I am fat or say I am fat, I will take a walk or jog around 5 blocks! I think that is self discipline enough!

No comments: