Thursday, September 22, 2011

30 Days of Me

I have, in the past, ATTEMPTED to do MANY 30 day challenges and found myself unable to complete them because, well let's be honest....I get bored doing it or I just completely forget and get busy doing what I call my LIFE! Ha
So I am combining many and making myself one.

It would a) let my readers/followers into my life just a little bit more and b) get me blogging every day.

Day 1 - A photo of yourself and 10 interesting facts about yourself.


Day 2 - The meaning behind your name or your blogger namer.


Day 3 - A photo of you and your friends.


Day 4 - A habit you wish you could break.


Day 5 - A photo of someplace you went to TWO years ago.


Day 6 - A song that has a special meaning to you.


Day 7 - Your idea of your dream wedding (or if you are married, what was your wedding like)


Day 8 - Something you hate about yourself and what you can do to change it.


Day 9 - Your definition of love


Day 10 - A photo of your best friend and what makes them your best friend.


Day 11 - What is in your make up bag?


Day 12 - A photo of where you grew up and your favorite memory.


Day 13 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.


Day 14 - Something you love about yourself.


Day 15 - Put your Ipod/MP3 player on shuffle-the first 10 songs.


Day 16 - A photo that makes you smile.


Day 17 - Your celebrity crush.


Day 18 - A letter to someone you miss.


Day 19 - Your nicknames and why you have them or who gave them to you.


Day 20 - A letter to your parents.


Day 21 - Short term goals for this month and why


Day 22 - What makes you different from everyone and why.


Day 23 - Something you never leave the house without.


Day 24 - A photo of something that means a lot to you


Day 25 - What is in your purse/bag?


Day 26 - A letter to yourself 10 years ago


Day 27 - A photo of yourself a year ago and yourself now. How have you changed?


Day 28 - Your favorite movie.


Day 29 - In the past month, what have you learned?


Day 30 - Who are you?

By the time I reach day 30, I hope to answer that question. Maybe that is the point of all this....to find my "true self" like my husband said I should. Maybe to see what I can or need to change in my life to make myself a better person and turn me into someone that I can make happy and that I love.
I hope you will join me along this journey and maybe give some advice or comments along the way as well as maybe start your own blog of this 30 day challenge so I can get some insight into your life as well. Will you join me?


No comments: