Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bucket List---Where I am Now?

Yes, it’s been a long time but I've had a lot happen since May. I was even writing in my actual journal/diary last night and realized I hadn't wrote in that since May either. Wow, what did I do this summer?!?!

So, again, in May this year, I revised my bucket list and I feel it is time to update it a bit.

Right… here’s the list and I will update any I can!

My original list included some things that only Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson would SET OUT to make sure they did just to cross them off their list. If I had their kind of money and their kind of motivation, I may do the same. Therefore, I am going to "x" off all the "impossible" (at the moment) items like "swimming with dolphins", "going on safaris", "see a Broadway play", "travel to other countries and continents", "meet the Princes", etc. I am, therefore, only going to keep the "realistic" ideals.

1. Learn to Ice Skate
2. Volunteer at a wildlife exhibit
3. Participate in a 5k race
4. Attend my high school reunion
5. Test drive/drive a sports car
6. Donate toys during the holidays
7.Take a trip with my mom
8. Cook at least one recipe from every cookbook I own
9. Dye my hair blonde
10. Ride a mechanical bull
11 Complete a 1000 piece puzzle
12 Go on a Girls' Trip
13. Go on a solo vacation
14. Be Debt Free
15. Ride in a Hot Air Balloon
16. See the Circus
17. Visit Colorado
18. Go on a Helicopter Ride
19. Learn to drive a jet ski
20. Learn to back the boat in the water as well as take it out of the water
21. Ride in a limo
22 Ride in a train
23. Go to Disney World
24. Visit all 50 states (11/50)
25. Fly a kite
26. Learn to juggle
27. Solve the Rubik's cube
28. Build a Habitat for Humanity Home
29. Milk a cow
30. Go to Times Square on New Year’s Eve
31. Go to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
32. Drive a '66 Mustang Convertible
33. Own a few Horses
34. Ride EVERY Roller Coaster at Six Flags
35. Ride in the front of a roller coaster.
36. Bungee Jump
37. Learn to swim from one end of the pool to the other completely under water.
38. Take one photo a day for a whole year (365 day project)
39. Watch a NASCAR race (in person and not on TV)
40. Have 1000+ followers on my blog!

I will do my best to keep this one updated. But you can follow my previous list with items already completed here (just click that link).

No comments: