Monday, November 8, 2010

Meet Me On Monday

Usually I have this done by Monday morning but better late than never right?!?!?!

Questions:

1.  What is your favorite kind of pie?
2.  Have you ever ran out of gas in the car you were driving?
3.  How many languages do you speak?
4.  Do you take daily vitamins?
5.  What is your worst eating habit?

---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1.  What is your favorite kind of pie?
Pumpkin. Hands down!

2. Have you ever ran out of gas in the car you were driving?
Ha no. Actually as mean as it may sound, I actually laugh at those when it happens. I know...one day it may happen to me and it wont be so funny.

3. How many languages do you speak?
Fluently? 1...English. But I do speak a bit of French.

4. Do you take daily vitamins?
No. I should but I dont.

5. What is your worst eating habit?
After Halloween and all the candy left over. This year it is a lot of Tootsie Rolls and I am an addict!



No comments: