Monday, November 15, 2010

Meet Me On Monday


 Questions:

1.  Do you eat Sushi?
2.  What kind of bath soap do you use?
3.  How often do you talk to your Mom?
4.  What TV shows do you watch on a regular basis?
5.  Did you start Christmas shopping yet?

---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1.  Do you eat Sushi?
Ummm...gross. Do I eat poop?? *Chuckles*

2. What kind of bath soap do you use? 
Irish Spring soap. Been using it for 6+ years. I wish they would make laundry detergent that smelled that good!

3. How often do you talk to your mom?
Well, shoot do you read my blog? Named it pretty much after her! I actually talked to her today since I had to go to her place to get her steam cleaner so I can clean my carpets. I text her quite a bit throughout the week.

4. What TV shows do you watch on a regular basis?
You ready?
The Event
Sons of Anarchy
Teen Mom/16 & Pregnant
Vampire Diaries
Supernatural
America's Next Top Model
IRT: Deadliest Roads
Hollywood Treasure

5. Did you start Christmas shopping yet?
Yes I actually have..got 3 gifts so far for lil man and 1 for step son. Hey its a start, right?