Monday, November 29, 2010

Meet Me On Monday



Questions:

1.  What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
2.  Have you decorated for Christmas yet?
3.  What is your favorite article of clothing?
4.  Do you pay your bills online or write checks the old way?
5.  Do you make Christmas cookies?

---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1.  What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
Well I have to say anyway I cook it but if I go out to eat at a restaurant, I go Chick-Fil-A style.

2. Have you decorated for Christmas yet?
No, I still have all my Fall decor up but I am starting to gather all my Christmas decor in one spot so when we DO start to decorate (sometime this week) it should be easy peasy.

3. What is your favorite article of clothing?
I have many favorite articles of clothing but of all I would have to say my cheap Wet Seal fake Ugg boots. I wear them EVERYWHERE with EVERYTHING!

4. Do you pay your bills online or write checks the old way?
I dont pay any bills. My dear hubby does all that and he does it all online except the water bill which we pay with checks at the city building.

5. Do you make Christmas cookies?
I typically do but I have started to make a habit of it with my lil man so he can help decorate as well as "stamp" the dough with the cookie cutters.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting a pair of Ugg's. Maybe I'll check at Wet Seal, I don't mind fake, it's cheaper.

Teresa said...

I got mine there last year for only $10!!!!

Justabeachkat said...

Hi there! I came over via Java's Meet Me On Monday. I love doing memes since it gives us a chance to get to know other bloggers. I've enjoyed my visit here. BTW...love your blog name ;-)

Hugs,
Kat

kalea_kane said...

I wish we had a Chik Fil A close by. I always hear how great they are. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Unknown said...

Love the name of your blog and that picture! Funny how we wind up sounding like our mothers no matter how much we said we wouldn't.