Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Need A Pick Me Up?

Not talking about those extra Tootsie Rolls, Sweetarts, KitKats, and Hersheys laying around either.

If you are down, just scroll on down the page and I am sure you will be in smiles by the end of the post.

(I got these from my wonderful aunt)

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. 

Mum? Can you come and get me down now?
Betcha can't see me....
Ooops, slight miscalculation
You go. I'll just stay here and rest my head a little bit.
I'll give you 2 seconds to get off me or I'm calling Mom.
Dear Martha Stewart:
I have this brown stain on my nice, white, fluffy butt... 
 

I cannot believe that I'm stuck in this tree again.
What is the matter with me?
 
Does this log make my butt look fat?


1 comment:

The Frantic Mother. said...

Hey I need your address and I will send you some of the lotion. I should be able to get it too you by the end of the week. When you get it can you tell me what you think and stuff? You can send it on my Facebook or to Autumn_breezem@hotmail.com