Monday, December 6, 2010

Meet Me On Monday



Questions:

1.  What is your favorite kind of cheese?
2.  What size is your bed?
3.  What is your most overused phrase?
4.  Green or purple grapes?
5.  Shower, morning or night?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!


1.  What is your favorite kind of cheese?
That would have to be Swiss Cheese. I will eat any kind of cheese but this is my favorite.

2. What size is your bed?
I like 'em big! King size!


3. What is your most overused phrase?
"So...." I use it all the time. "Not much going on today, so....." "So....." "Oh, I had a great time the other day hanging out, so...." It is a habit I guess.


4. Green or purple grapes?
Both but if I had to pick one I would say purple grapes as they are sweeter in my opinion.

5. Shower, morning or night?
Typically, if I work in the morning, I will shower at night and if I work in the middle of the afternoon I will take a shower in the morning but on my days off I usually either take a mid afternoon shower or wait until about an hour before bed.






3 comments:

Reluctant Writer said...

I guess I never had a sweet purple grape yet. Im a green fan. Im your newest follower. BTW I love the blog name. Its so true. Have a great day.

http://pacifierspumpstheworld.com/

Rumtruffle said...

Hi,
I know it's Tuesday but I am still blog hopping from Meet Me On Monday!
I am a new follower of your blog and I would love it if you would follow me back too.
I also have a Secret Santa Giveaway on my blog so why not pop along and add your name to that post?
I look forward to getting to know you better x
Helen
www.acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

I think this is my first time to your blog, feel free to stop by either or both of my blogs to say hello and follow.

Jessicas Lil Corner is my family blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE custom blog designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com