Monday, December 6, 2010

Meet Me On Monday



Questions:

1.  What is your favorite kind of cheese?
2.  What size is your bed?
3.  What is your most overused phrase?
4.  Green or purple grapes?
5.  Shower, morning or night?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!


1.  What is your favorite kind of cheese?
That would have to be Swiss Cheese. I will eat any kind of cheese but this is my favorite.

2. What size is your bed?
I like 'em big! King size!


3. What is your most overused phrase?
"So...." I use it all the time. "Not much going on today, so....." "So....." "Oh, I had a great time the other day hanging out, so...." It is a habit I guess.


4. Green or purple grapes?
Both but if I had to pick one I would say purple grapes as they are sweeter in my opinion.

5. Shower, morning or night?
Typically, if I work in the morning, I will shower at night and if I work in the middle of the afternoon I will take a shower in the morning but on my days off I usually either take a mid afternoon shower or wait until about an hour before bed.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess I never had a sweet purple grape yet. Im a green fan. Im your newest follower. BTW I love the blog name. Its so true. Have a great day.

http://pacifierspumpstheworld.com/