Sunday, December 26, 2010

Numi What???

Keenly Kristin is giving away a Numi Key on her blog. Go check it out 


If you haven't heard of Numi Key, I hope you're sitting down....because Numi Key is THE coolest gadget out there.  I mean that.

MoBeam Numi Key


What the heck is Numi Key, you ask?  No worries...I will tell you!  MoBeam's Numi Key is a small electronic gadget that allows you to store, manage, and redeem loyalty cards.  You know...that gaggle of cards on your key chain that are dirty, cracked, peeling, and worn out?  The Numi Key replaces them.  All.  Of.  Them.


I currently have fifteen hanging from my key chain (only four keys, mind you, but 15 loyalty cards!) and then there's a few more in my wallet!  That's ridiculous.  I was so psyched to try out the Numi Key, I was squealing like a kid on Christmas morning when it arrived in the mail.  It's nice and small (and light), so no worries about it weighing down your key chain (especially when it's in the ignition!).  


I cannot stress how simple it is to get the Numi Key up and running!  Plug the included USB cord into your Numi Key, the other end into your computer and register your Numi Key.  Then, start entering the information from your loyalty cards (which is easy, as they have a drop-down menu listing the approximately 100 participating retailers, like Genuardi's, Best Buy, Hallmark, etc.).  That's it.  You're done.  And, ready to get rid of all those disgusting cards...and start using the Numi Key!


So, off I went to the grocery store.  And, I thought to myself, "Geez, is this gonna even work?"  The shortest line was the self-checkout, which I kinda hate, but I sauntered on up.  I scrolled through the loyalty cards on my Numi Key, pointed it at the scanner, hit the red button...and then let out a little squeal and started talking (to no one in particular, of course) about how awesome the MoBeam Numi Key was.  


I am so psyched to now cut off all my loyalty cards and have a clean, streamlined key chain.  And, it doesn't hurt that I have the latest and greatest gadget, either!  



No comments: