Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Taking a Break

OMGosh...it is Wednesday. The middle of the week. Okay, so you don't care. I do. As you have known, I have been sick since the week before Christmas and I am actually STILL getting over it. My bronchitis has kicked in and it is whooping my butt. Ugh it sucks. Either way, my 15 yr old babysitter stepson has been out of school since the Friday before Christmas week. Well he goes back to school on Jan 3rd which is Monday. EEEEKKKK.......NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Since I have been sick, I have been taking a lot of meds to help me kick this crap out of my system and also sleeping a lot which means I don't usually wake until sometime between 10am and 12pm. It has definitely been a luxury I am going to miss when he goes back to school.
Now, I just need to get my butt in gear and find another job but it seems more people are looking for tax advisers and medical field personnel then anything lately and I am not qualified for either of those professions.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hey there Teresa

Do hope you are brighter very soon.
I hear ya bout the lie in in the mornings.
AJ goes from 2 mornings to 4 mornings after the christmas break and he has the earliest start of all the children. I got to get myself into gear!

Keep warm

carol