Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 1-1-11

I hope everyone had a fun yet safe New Year's celebration last night. All I did was watch my hubby and step son TRY to play some Wii Bass Pro Fishing, hubby played some Call of Duty: Black Ops, and we watched the ball drop.
I never got a kiss at midnight. :( Instead, I received one at 12:58am. I guess that is close to midnight SOMEWHERE in the world, right???

Today, it has been a pajama type day. I woke around 11am because of going to bed so late last night and then I played the Fishing Wii game most the afternoon. In a way it is relaxing and in a way it is stressful. Hubby asked, "You know why women don't enter into fish tournaments?" He then responded "because they don't have the patience". That is so very true. I sit there with my Wii fishing rod and say "here fishie, fishie, get my wormie wormie!" Ha ha! I am so impatient.

My computer is down at the moment because of a nasty "System Tool" virus that has invaded my computer now twice. I am in the process of running a scanner on it now but if that doesn't help, I will have to have hubby restore the system to an earlier date.

Therefore, with all that said and caught up, I will now fill you all in on my resolutions for 2011. (Ha, actually typed 2001 for a minute....we see where my brain is at)

I don't normally do resolutions but I thought this year I will make a start to doing it.

1. Lose about 10-15 pounds. I know that is a resolution for just about everyone and they never keep it but I am going to start walking the neighborhood, ride the bike around the neighborhood as well as during the summer get out and do a few laps in the pool. Maybe also cut back to maybe 1 Dr Pepper a day and start drinking 2% milk again instead of Whole milk.

2. Get my photography business up and running again and invest in a new lens, some new backdrops, maybe a softbox and some other gear.

3. Spend less time on the computer (unless editing photos from a photography session).

4. Text less and maybe actually call people more often.

5. Clean my house at least once a week or every other week to keep the house cleaned so I am not stressing when I have company over.

6. To get lil man to learn his ABC's (he knows some, just not all) and his numbers from 1-10 really well (he knows those ONLY when HE wants to).

7. Go to bed at a decent time and wake up at a decent time.

8. Take lil man to story time at the library at least once a month.

9. Go to church at least twice a month.

And the last resolution for 2011 is

10. Have a party for every holiday and FINISH my Christmas shopping before Halloween.

No comments: