Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Wii IS NOT A WEEEEEE!!!

So, I want to get more toned a lose a bit of weight being as I am now a stay at home mom with no job.
Therefore, today I went and bought Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010. Let me just say this is a) not for woosies 2) not a walk in the park and 3) no longer a WEEEEE Wii! Ha ha.
I did not yell for joy as I was doing this workout. I have my own circuit going and it includes ALL the workouts with the Wii remote as I do not have the Balance Board. I did 20 reps on each workout.
Let me just say after about an hour of working out...I had to CRAWL up the stairs to type this blog because my legs were like jello.

This was me during the workout to the Wii


Maybe it will get better with time

Right now I am at 136 lbs (yes I just posted that for the world to see) at somewhere between 5'4" and 5'6" so I am hoping to tone up and lose at least 10 lbs.

Follow me on my journey.

No comments: