Sunday, February 13, 2011

Never too late to start again

Back in August of '10 I started a list of 102 things to help me with in my change and I stalled out. It is never too late to start again.

8. Embrace Change
I feel this past June '10 I embraced change by completing REDOing my hairstyle. It took me a while to get used to it but I fell in love with it....until it grew out!


21. Make Promises
I am not going to sit here and say I have made promises as I tend to not keep them, oops. BUT, lately I have made an EFFORT to better myself and my family as well as my marriage. I have made an effort to Facebook less, be on the computer less (this week was a challenge due to trying to clear files for more memory on my computer), enjoy family nights, watch movies with the family, cook more dinners as well as clean up more around the house. I feel I have done well at that seeing as I have at least tried to clean one area or done one "chore" a day.


No comments: