Saturday, August 14, 2010

102 Things

This is a list of 102 Things to improve your life...and be the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. I was always told that you can't be happy until you are happy with yourself. Actually, I get told that by my husband a lot. I should really start listening to him! *chuckle* You have to love yourself inside and out.

I have a high school friend that does this and she is an inspiration. Not only was she a teen mom but she is also an army wife. She is strong, courageous and someone to look up to. She rocks! (You know who you are, if you read this).

I want to follow her example and start to love myself inside and out and be happy with myself as well as everyone around me. Not just for me but for my family and friends and coworkers as well.


No comments: