Sunday, August 22, 2010

Help, I've Fallen and Can't Get Up

I will admit, that even though I had to work the last 2 days and step son wasn't home to get up and watch the lil dude, I got to sleep til 9:15-9:40 last few days!!! YAY!!!
Not so "yay" was work. Well, okay, I admit...I LOVE LOVE LOVE my job. I really don't think I would change it for the world. I am just a sales associate and who cares because every day is a different day at work.
My feet and back on the other hand DO NOT like my job. For the first 3 days of work, we set up the store from BARE walls to FULLY stocked shelves (to the point our manager came into work 2 days ago to find our walls falling down! *chuckles*) *Ooops!* Then I worked 2 days after the first 3 days of stocking the store. I had one day off and then RIGHT back to work for 3 days straight. Had a couple days off and then worked 2 days in a row. Not bad really but when I am on my day off, I am still busy. I am hardly sitting down (except to check email and blog and watch a bit of tv).
So, my feet and back are screaming at me to just sit and soak them in a warm tub of bath salt, BUT as a mom, I have no time for that. If I did, I would be sitting in a pedicure chair! Oooh, maybe next paycheck...I don't know. I'm already planning on getting a cute pair of boots (as I missed them last season) with my next check---something similar to these
How cute!! And I can still wear them to work and be comfortable! Hopefully my feet will feel the same.
Not sure why, but I have SUCH a high energy level while at work (well, we HAVE to be peppy) and then as soon as I get home, I feel like my energy hit the wall. I could crash...into bed and not wake up til the morning. BUT, I have 2 boys that are home and need my attention since BOTH are grounded from video games-----OH NO THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!!

No comments: