Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Introducing the 3 Stooges

Okay, not really but to me they are. They have their own personalities as dogs should and they are goofy in their own ways.

Let me introduce you to my 3 furbabies.

Here is Crichton. (Cry-ton). He was named after John Crichton from the Sci-fi show (back in the day) "Farscape" because he was the only human on that show. Don't ask me, dear hubby named him. We got him from a middle school friend of mine who found him roaming the streets and he was only about 8 weeks old. She named him "Bubba". He didn't like me but he came out from behind the couch for my dear hubby.

Here is what he looked like the day we got him: in unison now "Awwwwww" (he is a Jack Russell/Chihuahua mix)
 And here is my "old man" (5 yrs old) now...well a year or so ago but he is just a bit wider in the waist *chuckle* He finally grew into those ears!
Here is (I call) my dear hubby's dog. He used to have a GSP (German Shorthaired Pointer) but she passed away of heart worms a few months before we got Crichton. I was working at Petco and had to go to another store for training. There I saw they were having and "Adopt a Pet" going on and spotted this pretty lady "Metro". She is a Black Lab/Pointer mix. We ended up calling her "Moya" who is...yup you guessed it off the Sci-Fi show "Farscape". If my memory serves me right (which it never does) Moya was the name of the ship.
Here she is the day we got here...or the week we got her. She was 4 months old at the time. 
 And here is the pretty lady at 4 yrs old.
And the new addition, Squirt. I named him Squirt because he was tiny and I didnt like the name "Chico". But....this little dude took his name WAY TOO seriously because he squirts EVERYWHERE. Maybe I should've just called him "Wizzer" like the pup from 101 Dalmations.

No comments: