Monday, August 23, 2010

Meet Me On Monday!!!

Another blogger Java at Never Growing Old has this great idea of meeting other bloggers and letting readers into your life a little bit more than usual. I thought I would play along.
Every Sunday she posts a few questions of "Getting to know you" that I can copy and paste (anyone can do this) into my Monday's post.
Here is what Java has to say:
"Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!"
QUESTIONS:
1. What is your favorite kind of doughnut?
2. How often do you pray?
3. What is your favorite kind of music?
4. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
5. Would you rather snowboard in the winter or swim in the summer?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Answers:


1. What is your favorite kind of doughnut?

Wow that is a tough one seeing as I don't usually eat breakfast. I love the regular glazed doughnuts (I spell it donuts!) as well as the chocolate glazed donuts, BUT if I had a choice it would just be the chocolate glazed donuts. 


 2. How often do you pray?
 I pray when it is necessary. I pray before bed if I had a long and terrible day for the Lord to make the next a bit better and for everyone that needs prayers. Sometimes, I pray during the day. If I get news a friend needs my prayers, I stop in a moment of silence and pray for them. 

3. What is your favorite kind of music?
Another tough question. Well, I have about 6 presets in car and I have everything between classic rock, to country to hard rock to pop rock to soft rock to christian! But if I only had one preset it would be country music. 

 4.  What do you order when you eat Chinese Food?
I don't order Chinese food. I love to cook my own beef stir fry at home. 



5. Would you rather snowboard during the winter or swim during the summer?
That is an easy one...SWIM!!! I love the pool but this summer I haven't visited as much as I would like to



2 comments:

Java said...

Hi!

Thanks for visiting my blog and for joining the Meet Me on Monday!

Those are some great answers!
I spell it donuts too but my spell checker wouldn't let me change it! lol

I'm now following you and would love it if you follow me back!

Thanks for participating!
Have a great week!
Java

Mary said...

I'm not finding many "snow" people! Visiting from Java's!