Tuesday, September 14, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 10

20 more days and we will be done with the 30 days of truth. I'm a bit sad because I like these. 1) It keeps my blog fresh and gives me ideas but 2) it is helping me with my self changing and bettering myself.

Day 10→ Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know.
It may sound hurtful to say this, but I can honestly say my father. Yes, I wish I did not know him. All my life I had this desire to "find" him as my parents divorced when I was young and I didn't know my dad growing up. After I got in touch with him (near the age of 20), things went upside and in all sorts of loops. I am now wishing I never knew him. There will be a continuation to this blog entry as I am waiting on an email back from my father to for sure know if this relationship is dead or will grow to be a better one.

No comments: