Thursday, September 9, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 5

Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life.

Be a country singer.

Be the manager of a Taco Bueno.

Well, those are things I wanted to do in life but those won't happen! *chuckles* 

I want to be a good person, a great mother, a good friend, a good daughter, a wonderful wife, and a best friend of a sibling. 
I have a bucket list here on this blog that you can check out if you haven't already and it shows things I hope do in my life although I know some are a bit out of reach. 

What I really want to accomplish off that list in the near future is: 
  1. Learn to Ice Skate
  2. Volunteer at a wildlife exhibit (as we have one near our home)
  3. Donate toys during the holidays (seeing as the holidays are right around the corner and usually the Marines/Army do the "Toys for Tots" during that time)

No comments: