Saturday, September 11, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day Seven

Day 07 → Someone who has made your life worth living for.

I would've figured these "daily truths" would've gotten harder as the time went on but in fact the last few have been easy peasy!!

 This lil dude right here makes my life SOOOO worth living for. He lights up my darkest moments and at times is part of my darkest moments but it is that cheesy grin and his adorable silly giggle that make it all worth while. 

Also, I have to add that this lil monkey makes my life worth living for as well. He is my SOON TO BE 1 yr old nephew who I call "monkey".
 
And while we are on the topic of nephews, I will have to say my 9 yr old nephew as well since I have helped my mom with him since he was around 9 months old and he is also my life as well.

No comments: