Wednesday, September 8, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day Four

Day 04 → Something you have to forgive someone for.

Hmmmm.....I was originally going to post this this morning but I thought maybe I would have a chance to think about it today while at work.....BUT....that never happened. I was busy concentrating on 1) not hydroplaning or spinning out while it was POURING down rain and 2) putting pricing labels on product at work. 
I have to learn to forgive and forget but I have yet in my almost 27 yrs NOT done that. 
There is a lot I have to forgive and a lot of people I have to forgive for doing what they did BUT some of the stuff I will never forgive or forget. Maybe, maybe I will but for the time being I won't. 
I guess I have to forgive my dad (biological) for the things he has said and done BUT I cannot forgive how immature he has been towards some things. 
I have to forgive my husband for many accounts as I am sure he has things he has to forgive me for as well. 
I have to forgive my former manager at JcPenny Portrait Studios for being Bipolar and acting the way she did! ALTHOUGH....that may never happen!  *chuckles*
I have to forgive my so-called best friend for doing things she has done and said in the past as that was then and this is now and we are both grown up!

No comments: