Tuesday, September 28, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day Twenty-three

Day 23→Something you wish you had done in your life. 
Gone to my senior prom
Well, I do but it isn't all that important. Im sure to some it was but it wasn't too me as I went to prom my Sophomore and Junior year of high school. 

Invited older sister to my wedding
Well, maybe if I did that my dad and I would not be in the rut we are now. 

Stayed in town to get married
Maybe then, I wouldn't have had to try for the last 5 yrs to have a REAL wedding for my family to see. 

Been a better friend
There are some I feel I could've been a better friend towards and I lost them...maybe for good because the way I was towards them. 

Go to another college and finish school instead of move in with now hubby
Well if I did that, I am sure I would not be married or have a child right now. 
I am not really sure what I wish I HAD done in my life. There is so much to choose from but none that stand out to me and scream THAT IS WHAT I WISH I HAD DONE IN MY LIFE.

No comments: