Friday, September 17, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 13

Day 13→ A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter)

Wow this will be a tough one. Write a letter eh??? Hmmm...who do I write a letter too? I have so many bands and many artists that have gotten me through many tough times. 

Dear Trace Adkins, 
When I am down in the dumps (or sometimes even in a rather good mood) I crank up the radio when I hear your upbeat songs playing. It gets me dancing in the car, the shower, while cleaning or wherever I may be. It helps you are also one good lookin' man! *chuckles*



Dear Lonestar,

There was a time in my life when I felt very lonely after the break up of my high school sweetheart and myself and one of the ways I dealt was to listen to pop in one of your CD's and turn it to "Amazed".  It reminded me how loved I felt and all the good times. I don't listen to that song much anymore because it sort of brings up the heart break we went through but it is still a good song when it comes on. It just isn't played on my radio or in my CD player every day like it was back "in the day". 

Music plays an important part in our lives and your songs speak to so many people that I am sure that I am not the only one that has found that your songs can help get them through a tough spot in life.  Thanks for your creativity and bringing the right song into my life.

No comments: