Tuesday, September 7, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day Three

Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for.

 I guess, after a long talk and many tears with the hubby last night, I realized there are things that aren't really your fault. I blame myself for a lot that has happened in my lifetime and most of them are things that were out of my control. Therefore, I believe I would have to say that I would have to forgive myself for beating myself up as well as my immediate family for dwelling on things that were NOT in my control. 

*short blog today: I had my first day of my FULL TIME job (new job) but was only unloading freight as we dont open until next week I believe. I was putting price labels on product as well as checking the inventory and I have a migraine. Good night all*

No comments: