Thursday, September 30, 2010

30 Days of Truth- Twenty-five

Day 25→The reason you believe you are still alive today. 

To be honest, I am not even sure. There are times in my life, I wish I wasn't alive but I have pushed them all and I am still here. 
I believe in the bigger picture and the Big Man upstairs. I believe he has bigger and better things for me to accomplish in life and that is why he hasn't called me home yet.
I am a mother, I have accomplished that.
I am a wife, I have accomplished that. 
I am a high school graduate, I have accomplished that. 
I went to college but have yet to graduate. 
I have made it to full time job as well as manager, I have accomplished that. 

I am not sure what God has in store for me but I am sure He has plans for me and that is why I am still here on this Earth today.

No comments: