Monday, September 27, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day Twenty-two

Day 22→Something you wish you hadn't done in your life. 

Personally, I wish I hadn't met my dad.....yes, I said it. He has made my life hell for the last 6 yrs and I am sure most of you will be like "well, no, actually YOU have LET him make your life hell." Okay, so you say what you want but not really. You dont know my life, you dont know my dad and you dont know what we have gone through so keep your nose out of it! That is what I wish I hadn't done and in a way I am sure I will wish I hadn't wrote this blog! *chuckles*

P.S Yes, I know I am a day behind...I am so busy with work, haven't been feeling good and catching up on mommy and me time with my son as well as catching up on sleep, I am not caught up on 30 days of truth yet. 

No comments: