Monday, September 6, 2010

30 Days of Truth-Day Two

Day 02 → Something you love about yourself.

What do you love about yourself? I can see myself sitting in a therapists office while he/she asks me that question as they jot down any information on their notepad nodding their head "uh huh"! 
So, what do I love about myself? That is a toughie! 
I love my eyes! Scratch that, why is that the first thing that comes to mind? I mean, I guess it could be a physical thing but I would love to go deeper than physicality. (Wow, look at me using big words!) 

I love....no not that....ummm...oh wait, I got it!! I love my....no not that either! Well, crap. What do I love about myself? 
I love to sing! But at times I don't love HOW I am singing. I haven't been in a choir in years and therefore I think my vocal chords have slacked a bit. 

I love that I am so random! Yes, that is it! Wait, maybe! I think! I don't know! I do love being random though. I hear it as a complaint to me sometimes because I skip around and cant stay on one subject long enough. Could I have ADD or maybe my thought process is so ADHD!?!?! *chuckles* Hey, I would rather talk about all I can in 5 min than one boring conversation for an hour! I will even admit in MID SENTENCE "yes, I know, I am random!" 
I love that I have goals. Well, not really sure what they really are but when I start something, I love to make a goal to finish it. Therefore, everything I work on is never sitting abandoned and it feels the joy and love when I am done!

What is it that you love about yourself? Share in the comments below!

No comments: