Saturday, September 4, 2010

What's the purpose?

What is the purpose of my life?
"The purpose of my life is to enjoy the experience of being alive."

That is very true but I want more of a purpose. How do I go about that?
Here is the solution:

Write down your three best qualities, eg intelligence, compassion, determination.
Write down your three best skills, eg organization, writing, typing.
Write down three ways you want the world to be, eg loving, friendly, peaceful.

My best 3 qualities:
1. Independent
2. Determined
3. Focused 

My 3 best skills:
1. Typing
2. Photography
3. Organization (or so I try to be)

3 ways I want the world to be:
1. Peaceful
2. Friendly
3. Together

Now I can say
"The purpose of my life is to use my independent, focused and determined self and my photography, typing and organization skills, to help create a world which is peaceful, friendly and all put together."

Doesn't quite make sense how that can be my purpose or how I am supposed to do all that but at least it gives me something to strive for.

What is your purpose in life?



No comments: