Wednesday, September 22, 2010

One Year Ago Today

Happy Birthday Monkey!!!!!

I arrive with my lil man at around 9am Monday the 21st. My brother was already there when I arrived as well as my mother. Contractions were up and down for a few hours.
Mom was giggles, laughs and sometimes tears as the pain was too tense for her to bear. 
Mom helped Nana (our mother) out with her math homework...yes my mother did her math homework while she waited for her baby to have a baby!
At around 3:15 (well my camera says this photo was taken at 3:16pm) my lil monkey (my nephew) was born into this world.
All clean and not crying.
He weighed in at 7 lbs 5 oz.
Mom happy to have baby in her arms.

Here is Mom and lil monkey on the 19th for his 1st birthday party

I will get to see my lil monkey in a few days or so to give him his gifts!!!! How time flies!

No comments: