Monday, October 4, 2010

30 Days of Truth- Twenty-Eight

Day 28→What if  you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?

Well for starters, if I GOT anyone pregnant, I would seriously freak out seeing as that is IMPOSSIBLE!!!! And then I would wonder why I got them pregnant and HOW I got them pregnant. 
If I was pregnant, which for other starters, I am NOT.....then I would embrace it. I love kids and I loved...somewhat....more towards the end...being pregnant with lil man. The feeling of him kick, have the hiccups, move around, etc was just mind boggling and bewildering but a great feeling. I would love to have that feeling again.
At the moment, not anytime soon as I just started this job and we are still working on getting our finances in order. I always wanted kids close in age but it doesn't always work out the way you plan.
 

No comments: