Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 8- Letter to My Fave Internet Friend

Dear Amy,
I am missing you! I know you are missing your hubby and we are all praying for a safe return as well as a joyous one! I miss your mommy board and all the nights of staying up late posting back and forth. I am sure we can keep it going but with you being a "single" mommy right now to all those kiddos and me working full time it is hard to do.
One day, we will meet and have a blast...I am sure become best friends like we already are (via internet) but til then, internet will be our way of communication as well as texting.
I am always here if you want to chat or if you need a ear to talk to. I am not a shoulder to cry on but I can be in spirit.
Love ya like a sister (LYLAS) and missing chatting with you about random nonsense!
Keep in touch stranger!
-T

No comments: