Friday, October 15, 2010

Ear Infection: Update

Step
Step
Step
Sit for 5 min
Step
Step
Sit for 2 min
Step
Step
Sit for what seemed like forever
Step
Step
Step
Step
Step
Sit......
Step
crawl to the office!
That is my TRYING to climb my stairs with an ear infection SOOOO bad I lose my balance and am VERY dizzy.
Went home only ONE HOUR after my shift started at work yesterday and today I have been "couch-ridden" and I was called off work tomorrow by my boss so I have to rest up.
They wanted me to take the weekend off and come in Tuesday but after my persistence I will be going in for my 6 hour shift Sunday, taking Monday off (that is my normal day off) and then going in Tuesday and training new girl (WHO SAID SHE CAN DO ANY SCHEDULE BUT APPARENTLY CANT UUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG) how to close and then taking my normal Wednesday off and then working the rest of the week...and back to normal!
I am actually missing work....though lounging in my pj's all day doing nothing but watching tv, catching up on my DVR shows and playing some Call of Duty (trying to at least) is great but I want to go back to work!
That is all....I am ready to go back on the couch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get better soon!

Teresa said...

Thanks Karen!